VZ20 3D LASERMitsubishi's three-dimensional, laser-cutting VZ series machines provide precision and versatility across a broad range of complex applications for improved time and cost savings. The VZ series machines feature Mitsubishi's patented 3-Axis Cross Flow Resonator for superior cutting capability and the new LC30T Mitsubishi control system with a Windows-based, user-friendly interface for quick and easy programming, job setup and parts cutting.
|Model||Machine Travels: X x Y x Z in (mm)||Workpiece Dimensions: W x D in (mm)||Available Resonators: (model number/wattage output)||All Specs and Images|
|1515VZ20||59.8 x 59.8 x 33.4 (1500 x 1500 x 850)||36.2 x 36.2 x 21.6 (920 x 920 x 550)||20CF3 or 40CF-R||View|
|3122VZ20||122 x 86.6 x 33.4 (3100 x 2200 x 850)||98.4 x 62.9 x 21.6 (2500 x 1600 x 550)||20CF3 or 40CF-R||View|
Mitsubishi's VZ series provides ultimate flexibility and accuracy in three-dimensional laser cutting.
- The Z-axis is 30% faster than the previous model
- New H-axis head option automatically adapts to part height; a key feature when processing formed parts.
- Damage Reduction Designed Head – Double protection with spring mechanism and shear pin. The spring mechanism reduces an impact with spring-back action.
- Work Clamps and Support Pins hold 2D work piece in place and are easy to install and remove.
- Dross Reduction Control combines real-time power ramping with acceleration or deceleration to greatly reduce thermal influence and dross adhesion.
- Great for applications that require deep drawn workpieces like stamped and formed parts
- 7.5" Focal lens
- Welding head option
- Pivot axis has an option of +/- 135 degrees
- Independent height control
- Mitsubishi’s patented 3-Axis Cross Flow Resonator for superior cutting power
- Digital Rectangular Wave High-Peak Power Pulse delivers increased cutting power and cleaner edge quality
- Enhanced LC30T Mitsubishi control system
- Industry's most advanced PC-based teach pendant for maximum programming power and flexibility.
- 20GB Hard drive capacity can handle large programs
- Easy One-Touch teach functions dramatically reduce keystrokes during manual programming - up to 50%
- Optional DiamondSoft 3D CAD/CAM software for easy-to-use, advanced offline programming capability
- Powerful and easy to use material parameter tables
- Bi-directional offset to zero-offset data conversion
Fastest response times on consumable orders
We have Canada’s largest inventory of waterjet garnet abrasive and replacement parts for waterjet cutting machines and EDM consumables
We will perform a test cutting and ajust our machine according to your precessing requirements.
Ask for a test