VZ10 3D LASERMitsubishi's three-dimensional, laser-cutting VZ series systems provide precision and versatility across a broad range of complex applications for improved time and cost savings. Extremely powerful, these 5- and 6-axis systems offer flexibility that is second to none. The VZ series machines feature Mitsubishi's patented 3-Axis Cross Flow Resonator for superior cutting capability and the new LC30T Mitsubishi control system with a Windows-based, user-friendly interface.
|Model||Machine Travels: X x Y x Z in (mm)||Workpiece Dimensions: W x D in (mm)||Available Resonators: (model number/wattage output)||All Specs and Images|
|1515VZ10||9.8 x 59.8 x 33.4 (250 x 1500 x 850)||59.8 x 59.8 x 33.4 (1500 x 1500 x 850)||20CF3 or 30CF-R||View|
|3122VZ10||122 x 86.6 x 33.4 (3100 x 2200 x 850)||122.0 x 86.6 x 33.4 (3100 x 2200 x 850)||20CF3 or 30CF-R||View|
Mitsubishi's VZ series provides ultimate flexibility and accuracy in three-dimensional laser cutting.
- Zero Offset Head for exceptional performance in preformed part trimmer applications
- 5.0" focal lens provides faster processing times in thin material and reduces the heat affect zone
- Greater cutting flexibility with 3D and 2D cutting capability
- Faster axial movement increases the machines over all processing speed.
- The Z-axis movement is 30% faster than previous models
- H-axis head adapts to part height automatically which is a key feature when processing formed parts
- Independent height control Standard
- Damage Reduction Head Standard
- Work Clamps and Support Pins hold 2D work piece in place and they are easy to install and remove
- Mitsubishi’s patented 3-Axis Cross Flow Resonator for superior cutting power
- Digital Rectangular Wave High-Peak Power Pulse delivers increased cutting power and cleaner edge quality
- Enhanced LC30T Mitsubishi control system
- Industry's most advanced PC-based teach pendant for maximum programming power and flexibility.
- 20GB Hard drive capacity can handle large programs
- Easy One-Touch teach functions dramatically reduce keystrokes during manual programming - up to 50%
- Optional DiamondSoft 3D CAD/CAM software for easy-to-use, advanced offline programming capability
- Powerful and easy to use material parameter tables
- Bi-directional offset to zero-offset data conversion
Fastest response times on consumable orders
We have Canada’s largest inventory of waterjet garnet abrasive and replacement parts for waterjet cutting machines and EDM consumables
We will perform a test cutting and ajust our machine according to your precessing requirements.
Ask for a test