|LASER MACHINE||ML 3015 SR-F|
|Machine Structure||Welded Frame with Precision Helical Rack & Pinion, Direct Drives|
|Travel Drive Method||X,Y, Z simultaneous 3-axes|
|Control Method||X,Y, and Z simultaneous 3 axis control|
|X – Axis Stroke||122.05”|
|Y – Axis Stroke||61.02”|
|Z – Axis Stroke||5.9”|
|Maximum Work Piece Size||120.080” x 60.040”|
|Maximum Processing Feed Rate||2000 (in/min)|
|Maximum Work Piece Weight||1550 lbs.|
|Table Pass Height||33.5”|
|Rapid Travel Speed||3940 single axis, 5550 simultaneous (in/min)|
|Minimum Command Input||0.001mm / 0.0001”|
|Drive Motor Type||Intelligent AC Servo|
|Machine Unit Dimensions||406.0” (W) x 112.0” (H) x 123.2” (D)|
|Total System Weight||19621 lbs.|
|Pallet Change Time||Approximately 40 seconds|
|Pallet Changer Weight||4500 lbs.|
|Pallet Changer Drive Mechanism||Chain|
|For Installation and Facility Requirements:||See Pre-Installation Manual|
- Comes standard with a fiber laser resonator, a processing head and a safety cover.
- M700 Series Control
- 15” touch screen
- Multi-Channel dust-collection mechanism
- Mitsubishi’s High-Speed Control for Lasers (MHC-L), an original control method which maximizes fiber lasers high speed cutting capability. Controls bean on/off timing 1 micro-second increments. The system includes a timing calculator that allows the machine to deliver fast rise time when the laser needs power.
- Motion Cut- features the beam on/off time and axial movement simultaneously to eliminate the need for the axes stop.
- Eco Mode reduces cost during standby by up to 70%
- Power Control System provides power stability of +/- 1%
- Automatic Focusing allows for easy and consistent focusing.
- Reduction of cutting time by fast command execution.
- Long term stabile processing by all fiber composition.
- Remote 360
Fastest response times on consumable orders
We have Canada’s largest inventory of waterjet garnet abrasive and replacement parts for waterjet cutting machines and EDM consumables
We will perform a test cutting and ajust our machine according to your precessing requirements.
Ask for a test