|Model||Machine Travels: X x Y x Z in (mm)||Workpiece Dimensions: W x D in (mm)||Available Resonators: (model number/wattage output)||All Specs and Images|
|2512 HV2R||98.4 x 49.2 x 11.8 (2500 x 1250 x 300)||96 x 48 (2440 x 1220)||20XF, 32XP, 45CF-R||View|
|3015 HV2R||122 x 61 x 11.8 (3100 x 1550 x 300)||120 x 60 (3050 x 1525)||20XF, 32XP, 45CF-R||View|
- Advances in processing technology optimize gas flow and beam quality while allowing for exceptional plate processing performance
- Mitsubishi's pioneering Super HP control redefines a hybrid's ability to produce accurate parts in thin, high-speed cutting applications
- DR control combines real-time power ramping with acceleration or deceleration - dramatically reducing dross adhesion and thermal influences
- MELS EYE Option: plasma detection, auto-focus, burn detection
- Reduced setup times
- Processing versatility for thin or thick work piece applications
- Reduced de-burring of sheet metal applications
- Intelligent Assist gas Monitoring, for fewer scrapped parts
- Automatic Quick-Assist Gas Change function
- Expanded part processing area reduces deadzone from clamping
- High Precision Positioning option is available. This function can locate existing features within a part to cut additional features on the laser.
- Double Cut function enables the ability to quickly add a vaporization function for low adhesion plastic covering or materials that have an oxide on the surface of the material.
- Rotary axis is available.
Fastest response times on consumable orders
We have Canada’s largest inventory of waterjet garnet abrasive and replacement parts for waterjet cutting machines and EDM consumables
We will perform a test cutting and ajust our machine according to your precessing requirements.
Ask for a test