ADVANCED 800 SERIES EX-FUnlike any other fiber laser on the market, Mitsubishi’s Advance 800 eX-F series features a state-of-the-art ZOOM fiber head to support higher kilowatt inputs and eliminate beam adjustments. It includes the new user-friendly M800 control with 19-inch touchscreen for improved accuracy and faster processing. The machine also features an automatic safety door and two high pressure assist gas ports
- Adjustable M800 19” Smooth Operation Control
- Improve productivity with a new control device
- One Button Press Automatic Safety Door
- Two high pressure assist gas ports
- All in one head design
- HPP Pierce technology
- Autofocus Focal Range from 3.75 - 10 inches
- No lens cleaning required
- No cartridge changes
- Reduced Nozzle centering
- The Industry's best magnetic breakaway Fiber head
- Manipulate the Beam Mode to cut thin and thick material automatically
- Mitsubishi Electric’s all-new ADVANCE 800 series control features a 19-inch touchscreen and many updated features to increase cutting speeds and productivity
- The standard 19inch touch screen provides Smartphone like intuitive operation
- Now has keyboard and mouse for added control
- Multilanguage capability enhances ease of use for machine operators across the shop floor
- New Dashboard function and Remote diagnosis functionality’s are available
- Processing speed up to 100m per min (up from 50)
- Customizable Home Page and Status bar using Shortcut Icons. This means fewer button presses to perform the same process.
- On Button Safety Door operation
- Expanded cutting condition library with more condition lines and piercing options. There are now 20 conditions lines.
- Easy condition and program search
- Updated production Schedule for standalone machines
- Edit up to two programs at once.
- Expanded Maintenance and Help Screens
- Improved process time on small geometry intensive parts due to better acceleration and deceleration.
- The Advanced Dross Reduction Control increases cutting speed in tight geometry’s and holes
- New 5 color light tower. Shows operational status and part-time remaining.
- Windows 8e
- The number of usable programs is now 1000. (was 400)
- Double the Ram over the 700
- The machine now has two 3.0 MPA high-pressure gas ports
- New Height Sensing capability has significantly increased cutting speed in lighter gauge materials
- Pierce detection is standard, which allows for the machine to change material thicknesses without sacrificing cut quality and process time
- Secure single action door –opening and closing and operator favorite
Fastest response times on consumable orders
We have Canada’s largest inventory of waterjet garnet abrasive and replacement parts for waterjet cutting machines and EDM consumables
We will perform a test cutting and ajust our machine according to your precessing requirements.
Ask for a test