Omax waterjet can cut stone , copper , composites , titanium , carbon steel , stainless , hardened tool steel , glass and carbon fibre with the best precision in the industry. A heat affected zone can weaken integrity of a part and lead to failure. The lack of any HAZ makes the abrasive jet process particularly a great tool to those producing food processing and handling equipment or the aerospace industry. Compared to laser, polished or reflective surfaces do not negatively affect the waterjet process.
- Stories of humanity and kindness from our customers part 1
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE SHARE | Manufacturing help for medical companies in Canada!
- COVID-19 coronavirus update from Spark & Co
- Waterjet 5 Buying Tips: Buying Cheap can be Expensive
- Learn how to improve your sinker EDM process one spark at a time
- SPARK & CO. WELCOMES NEW FIELD TECHNICIAN FOR OMAX WATERJET MACHINES IN ONTARIO
- Special Hot Price-Mitsubishi MV2400-R M800 Wire EDM (Demo)
- Waterjet software Omax Layout Tutorial
- Spark & Co partners with Extrude Hone
- SLM Solutions: Additive Manufacturing Technology in Canada